In September 1991, Colegio Los Sauces was inaugurated. It is located in the north of Madrid, in the residential area Los Peñascales.
The School offers Pre-School (from the age of 2), Primary, Secondary and Bachillerato with a capacity for 1,200 pupils.
It is a non-denominational, apolitical, pluralist entity with equal access regardless of race, sex or religion. Accordingly, one of its essential tenets is mutual respect for different forms of thinking and individual beliefs, emphasising the fostering of human values, the development of work and study habits and coexistence.
- Private (non subsidised). State recognised.
- Co Educational Apolitical
- Non denominational
- Ownership: Educational Centre
- Human values Quality teaching
- Own educational psychologist department
- New technologies applied to teaching
- Personalised tutorials
- Small groups